If lately you feel the need to ask check-in questions to yourself, then you’re at the right place. No matter whether or not you’re feeling good about yourself, asking check-in questions shows that you care for your mental health. There’s nothing wrong taking a pause and listing down things that we’re upto these days afterall.
- Am I waking up in the morning ready to take on the day?
- Am I thinking negative thoughts before I fall asleep?
- What worries me most about the future?
- Am I holding on to something I need to let go of?
- What am I doing about the things that matter most in my life?
- Have I done anything lately that’s worth remembering?
- What always brings tears to your eyes?
- What’s one topic you need to learn more about to help you live a more fulfilling life?
- What words do you need to hear lately?
- What can I learn from a not-so-great decision I made this week?
- How can I soothe myself in a healthy way?
- What am I doing right now that makes me feel miserable? Can I delegate it, ask for help or simply forget it?
Download Anxiety Journal Free
Sally George is a Psychologist & the Editor of Gentle Meanings. She shares thought-provoking tools, asks insightful questions, and encourages her readers to be gentle with themselves.